Request a Quote
Request More Information
Total Nitrogen/Sulfur Analyzer - TN/TS 6000
The TSHR Total Nitrogen/Sulfur Analyzer, model TN/TS 6000, is the ideal solution for both research and routine applications with excellent modularity and delivers accurate Total Sulfur and Total Nitrogen data by one single analysis. The analyzer supports a wide range of petrochemical and refinery applications such as liquids, solids and LPG/Gas sample types.
The TN/TS 6000 combines enhanced performance with excellent uptime, matrix independence and exceptional linearity.
The TN/TS 6000 model makes use of horizontal sample introduction and high temperature oxidation followed by UV-Fluorescence (TS-UVF) and chemiluminescence (TN-CLD) detection, which makes it possible to perform a simultaneous TN/TS analysis through syringe and boat sample introduction modules.
- Simultaneous Total Sulfur + Nitrogen data down to 50 ppb
- Application flexibility with syringe and boat sample introduction modules
- Boat cooling option for challenging sample matrices
- Enhanced application range for solids, liquids and LPG/Gasses
- High performance UV-F and CLD detectors