Get More Information
On-Site Instrument Repair
TSHR provides on-site service for the range of Combustion and Stanhope Seta products. The Service Team at TSHR has many years experience with both product ranges and is equipped with knowledge and tools to keep up your laboratory operations for these analyses with minimum downtime. Our specific knowledge base of Combustion analyzers along with factory training on Stanhope Seta products sets us apart from alternative service solutions due to our “Complete System” approach to troubleshooting.
Services Provided on Site
- Demand Repair Service – Service performed on an incidental basis. Service is provided within 3-5 days or sooner if service representative availability allows. TSHR Service Charge and standard labor and travel rates will apply. Required parts are sold at current list prices.
- Preventative Maintenance – Services designed to reduce errors to keep instruments running efficiently
- Repair at factory – TSHR offers also repair and/or maintenance of Stanhope Seta products to be carried out at the TSHR factory, to ensure we will have maximum availability of tools and parts and will potentially shorten the time of the repair itself.
- Contract Support – Unlimited onsite services calls or return to depot repairs. Response time of 48 hours with parts, labor and travel included.
- Warranty Support for Combustion and Stanhope Seta Products
Preventative Maintenance Solutions
TSHR provides preventative maintenance solutions that are designed to help your instrumentation maintain peak performance. Customers receiving PM service from our factory trained service engineers experience the following benefits:
- Reduce Downtime
- Increased Reliability
- Increased Productivity
- Reduced Repair Costs
- Extended Instrument Lifetime
One of the key side benefits and cost savings realized by our customers is the ability of the PM Service to identify potential repair items that can be addressed during the PM. Simple repairs can be addressed during the PM without the need for costly scheduled repairs at a later date by combining the repair with the maintenance service.